Circle Integrated Care has come together with the local community and hospital providers to deliver the musculoskeletal pathway across Bedfordshire. Our integrated provider hubs can be found at the following locations:
- Asplands Medical Centre, Asplands Close, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes, MK17 8QP
- Toddington Medical Centre Luton Road, Toddington, Bedfordshire, LU5 6DE
- Flitwick Surgery Highlands, Flitwick, Bedfordshire, MK45 1DW
- Sharnbrook Surgery Templars Way, Sharnbrook, Bedford, MK44 1PZ
- Priory Medical Centre 48 The Glebe, Clapham, Bedford, MK41 6GA
- Leighton Road Leighton Road Surgery, 1 Leighton Road, Leighton Buzzard LU7 1LB
- Salisbury House Salisbury House Surgery, Lake Street, Leighton Buzzard LU7 1RS
- The Manor Hospital Manor Hospital, Church End, Biddenham, Bedford MK40 4AW
- Kings House King’s House, 245 Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9AZ
- Bedford Consulting Rooms 4 Goldington Rd, Bedford MK40 3NF
- Grove View Integrated Health and Care Hub Court Drive, Dunstable, Beds, LU5 4JD
- Great Denham Community Hall 86 Saxon Way, Bedford MK40
- Gilbert Hitchcock House, Circle Integrated Care, Hitchcock House, Kimbolton Rd, Bedford, MK40 2NU
*Bedford Hub Relocation from The Enhanced Service Centre to Gilbert Hitchcock House
We are delighted to announce that Circle Integrated Care will be moving to a large premises to the left of the Enhanced Service Centre, where we are currently based, to Gilbert Hitchcock House which is 335ft from The Enhanced Service Centre. This move will be effective from 11th September 2023.
Map journey from Enhanced Service Centre to Gilbert Hitchcock House (approximately two minute walk):
Why is Circle Integrated Care moving?
In comparison to our previous location, Gilbert Hitchcock House is a larger area and all on one ground floor making it more accessible to everyone which is also welcomed by all staff.
We will have our own entrance and dedicated waiting area where you can find information about our services.
How will this move affect me as a patient?
The move has been planned to have minimal effect on any of our patients. All waiting times and treatment will remain the same. All clinic rooms at the Enhanced Service Centre will be moved over to Gilbert Hitchcock House and set up in the same way and there will be no change in the clinical team you have previously seen.
All appointments from the week beginning 11th September 2023 will remain the same so there will be no change to any appointments.
If you have any questions please contact our team on 01234 639000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The consultant I saw was very professional and friendly. He put me at ease and I found my nerves subsided.